Please ask, comment, and vote on any aspect of the following:
Can't Flat is a practical mutlicell solution that is proposed for the flat tire problem:
- With a minimum of change, the Can't Flat multicell inner liner can be applied using current tire manufacturing equipment.
- A tire insert version may be applied to a finished tire for aftermarket installation.
- The tire, with its integrated multicell liner, can be inflated and deflated in the ordinary manner using a circuit of miniature one-way valves, yet
- when the tire valve is closed, the cells are mutually isolated from one another and from the tire’s main chamber. Thus, a puncture may affect only one cell which constitutes only a small percentage (1-5%) of the overall tire volume.
- The number of cells in the cell assembly can be well over 100 for a passenger car tire, yet connect via a single tube to the tire valve.