1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 17, 2018 5:20 AM by NANYANZI RACHEAL

Update: OMA to attend the Global Logistics Convention 2018 in Uganda

Jerry Rawlings Mbabali

Press conference during the launch of the Global Logistics Convention 2018 slated for next week 17th - 18th September.

Resume

Mettre à jour

L'Observatoire des Mobilites Africaines - OMA participera à la Convention Logistique Mondiale la semaine prochaine du 17 au 18 septembre 2018 au Sheraton Kampala Hotel - Uganda.

L'OMA a invité deux étudiants du cours de gestion des transports et de la logistique de l'Université Makerere de Kampala à assister à la deuxième édition de la convention Global Logistics.

Update

Observatoire des Mobilites Africaines - OMA will attend the Global Logistics Convention next week from 17th – 18th September 2018 at the Sheraton Kampala Hotel – Uganda.

OMA has invited two students of Transport and Logistics Management course from Makerere University Kampala to attend the second edition of the Global Logistics convention.

Here is what the students had to say about this opportunity;

1. Dan Buguma a third-year Transport and Logistics student at Makerere University Kampala - Uganda

Am very thankful to OMA for giving me this opportunity to be part of the Global Logistics Convention 2018 which is a must-attend conference for all people in the logistics industry of Africa.

Am eager to learn the new trends in transport and logistics and also know what the logistics companies are currently doing. I hope to engage with all transport professionals so as to know what takes place outside classroom theory.

2. Jackie Nabulime a first-year Transport and Logistics student at Makerere University Kampala - Uganda

I hope to learn much more during the convention especially about the future of Transport and logistics in Africa, jobs and opportunities for the incoming generation and much more.

I appreciate the chance given to me by OMA to attend the Global Logistics Convention 2018.

laurence Ullmann Joseph Semuju marie-pascale baye   Buguma Dan   NANYANZI RACHEAL Kouamé Sylvestre KOUASSI   Konan David KOFFI   djagogne de david djedou David Aurelie KOUASSI